Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mercury at 4th Chakra

Astro-Chakra Weekly Reading

27 May - 2 June


.... straight to the heart! from my heart to yours!

Mercury 4: 4th Chakra (heart)
Mercury Keyword: 'Communication'
Colour: Green
Chakra Keywords: Love, Relationships
Card Keywords: 'Self Acceptance'

*Corresponding crystal; Agate


Interpretation;
To bring positive changes into your life you must start with you, accepting yourself both internally and externally. Accept your fears, your sorrow, your happiness, (your extra inches) and your experiences. They have all contributed in some form to making the “you” that stands in the mirror looking back at you. Send your warm blessings to those closest to your heart as they have shown you quiet strength and dedication. Affirm now, “I am beautiful and perfect just the way I am” and do this three times a day for a week with strong intent and love. This affirmation will help to build your self-acceptance and infuse your heart with love.

ACTION:
Affirm: “I always speak from my heart.” “I am beautiful and perfect just the way I am.” 


*Go to www.astrochakra.com for more information on the 'Astro-Chakra Synergy System'

*Remember I still have my Mother's Day Madness crystal Jewellery sale on until the end of May. Be quick as there is only 1 per each design. Go to; http://ajnacrystals.weebly.com/necklaces.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment